Five awesome creations with TNT!

TNT is a very popular element to use in Minecraft. Why? BECAUSE IT BLOWS STUFF UP, THAT'S WHY! They say that contrasting elements are always good for a story. What contrasts more than you (building) and TNT (destroying)? I think that's why it's so popular. So here is the five top creations I have seen with TNT. These arn't in any particular order, I think they are all equally amazing.

TNT Fireworks


Those redstone artists, man. I still can't figure out how this works.

Minecraft TNT: Splitting the Ocean



This guy used MCEdit and whatnot, but it's still pretty cool.

3,000 Blocks of TNT vs Mountain



This video is a reminder that Obsidian IS NOT TNT proof. It's also freaking amazing.

The Mother Creeper



This video was actually made by me. It's a scale model of a creeper, filled with TNT (even the legs and head). It's not nearly as amazing as some of the other videos here, but this is MY BLOG AND I'LL POST MY VIDEOS!

Minecraft: The Human Cannonball - 344 TNT Cannon



This is a lot like the TNT fireworks, but much more advanced and powerful. This was made by Captain Sparklez, the guy behind the TNT music video.

And that's all the videos for today! I hope you enjoyed them!

Comments