Minecon starts tomorrow

With Minecon only one day away, the world of Minecraft is fairly quiet. Many, many, many announcements are expected from this event, such as the release of Minecraft (the real one) for Xbox Live. Also expected is the release of Minecraft 1.0 and several press conferences relating to the game. I'll try to cover everything I possibly can during the event. I won't be at Vegas personally (I'm 13 :D) but I'm doing the next best thing: I have around twenty Minecraft-related sites and YouTube Channels pushed to my inbox so I get the latest news.

Anyway, check back very often or follow the blog on Twitter (@poweredredstone). You can also get the official web app from the Google's Chrome Web Store. I also suggest you check out IGN's exclusive streaming of the event.

Comments