Meet DISQUS

Since Powered by Redstone is growing at a crazy fast rate, I decided to add a commenting system to compliment it. DISQUS is used on several websites across the web, and allows you to create an account to comment on any site using the system. Powered by Redstone will be beta-testing the DISQUS comment system until January 1st. After that, I will decide to either keep it or go back to the standard Blogger system. You can test it out for yourself on any article here, but reserve your 'test' messages for this one. Happy commenting!

Comments

  1. Nice contribution. Thanks. Keep up the good work here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I need to use the isPowered() method, but can someone give me a code snippet of what I would use to see if a block is powered by .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment