New Series, date and time has been scheduled!

Ok well me and the rest of the video crew have finally scheduled the time and date to film the first few scenes of the series. If you were accepted as an actor, you will need to be on the server at: June 22, 8:30 PM Eastern (New York, Atlanta Time). I have lost some of the emails of the actors, it would be great if all the accepted actors could email me at SoldierStudiosVG@gmail.com and I will reply to you by sending you the IP to the server. Make sure to be logged into the server on time or else you will not make it into the film! Check your calendars to make sure you are open that date, if you have a problem just email me at Superhighway1998@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as possible.


Comments

  1. I wasn't told about a series, there any room for me in their? I love to act/ participate in machinima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well send him an email! The address is in the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, you would have to ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still accepting emails. Tomorrow is the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are u still accepting emails?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment