A message to my readers

What a summer! Minecraft updates, lawsuits, adventure maps, Wordpress move, and probably a lot of other stuff I can't think of right now. Well it seems my summer has ended. In two days I will be starting back to school. This year will be my first year in High School as well. You may be wondering, "Why does he tell us this? I just want 1.3 to come out!" Well I'm telling you because I won't have nearly as much time as I have over the summer to maintain my blog. This means that most posts will be out early in the morning or late at night (when I'm not at school). Also I'll try to make things a bit more automatic so all I have to do is write and not worry about other stuff.


For some odd reason I start on a Wendsay instead of a Monday, so things will be a little crazy this week. In the meantime.......REDSTONE TOO YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!


Mca  2

Comments

  1. Will any other authors be posting as well? I know Adam hasn't posted in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam is actually on vacation at the moment, but Adam will still be posting. He hasn't posted in a while because he's been away for a while, and getting used to our new Wordpress system :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris From MyFallenJuly 31, 2012 at 4:16 AM

    Word Press aint that hard =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment