Mother Creeper II


One of the first posts ever on Powered by Redstone (back in November) was of a video I made called The Mother Creeper. The video was also the first machinima I ever made, and was me demonstrating a giant Creeper filled to the rim with TNT. I saved the world file before I blew it up, in perfect condition for keeping. Today I imported it into Minecraft 1.2.5 and blew it up once more. It's like a little part of Powered by Redstone history, so I wanted to remake the video. Enjoy!


Source: YouTube

Comments

  1. I have a tip for you. If your going to be detonating massive amounts of TNT like you did there, you should use this program
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/926293-minema-141-the-jerk-free-movie-recorder-now-with-sound/ It allows even the laggiest computer to record great films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also nice work on converting this blog to a new site and the new theme, looks great and brings back some nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, as soon as I uploaded it a friend of mine told me about it. Mother Creeper III in another six months? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. This new site is very well done. Might I say, better than the original! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should use single player commands to turn off drops and it makes the tnt less laggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a lot of comments here :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. *says something serious*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did i mention Binx was here

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is there a mother creeper 1 and 2? wut about a dad creeper?
    or a baby creeper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first video was from eight months ago and was just a giant creeper blowing up, called the Mother Creeper. I re-filmed it with a newer Minecraft update and better tools, and thus it was the Mother Creeper II.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment