Placeable mob heads coming in Minecraft 1.4?



The week is in full swing: not just here, but at Mojang as well. Jeb and Nathan have been adding new features like nobody's business  and here's another one. From the picture it seems like one would be able to 'mount' the heads of their dead enemies. I'm not going to lie, it sounds really neat but we don't have any real facts yet. But if this means I can kill welley34 on a server and put his head on my wall, I will start throwing money at my screen to make the snapshot come quicker. See the original tweet at the source link.

Source: @jeb_

Comments

  1. :D <-- my face when i read about killing welley34. i am so with you on that :)


    ps. you said "Jeh" instead of Jeb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am just really good at spelling. Fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... un-ban him to kill him, then re-ban him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thing he tweeted immediatly before this:
    http://i.imgur.com/IdQD9.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone said that welley changed his username to " ImmortalKingHD "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm....new Minecraft Most Wanted time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment