Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.5.0 to be submitted tomorrow, a few weeks before release



Judging from all the comments on our last article about Minecraft PE 0.5.0, I would say you guys are very interested in when MCPE 0.5.0 is coming out. Today we have a more definable answer, which is "soon." Today Johan Bernhardsson, one of the developers of Minecraft Pocket, said on Twitter, "I think we will submit 0.5.0 tomorrow unless something strange shows up in the test. Will post images and maybe a video then." He also posted, "Aron is working on the test build now. Can't wait to try it out for real with several people."

If no serious issues show up in 0.5.0 tomorrow, then the update will head to the Google Play store, the Amazon Market, and the Apple App Store for review. By the time all three software providers give the thumbs up, it will likely be 2-3 weeks. This means that Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.5.0 will likely arrive near the previously stated 'mid-November' date mentioned in September. See the source link for the original tweet.

Source: Twitter

Comments

  1. Can't wait! I need to get a new tab soon so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I saw that, it looks amazing! But I'm trying to buy a good computer before I buy a tablet. Afterwords I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for the next update. But guys, don't expect it to just import all of their stuff on to pocket edition, you usually have to rewrite and remake the whole game. That is why it takes so long, and when you go on pc, nether lags, phone, probably much worse than ever. Please email me. I want to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait but can u give us a date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not even Mojang can give you a date, it's up to Apple and Google on when they clear the app from review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me when it is released i have been waitin and watin but notin please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't know either. Sometime in mid-November.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell me I am 12 you don't know how long Ive been waiting for this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've waited so long fore this cant waight hope it is not to long away

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment