Mojang's first skin editor released, currently iOS only

Mojang leaves a lot to the community, and until now a Skin Editor was one of those things. Well that changes today, because a skin editor application made by Mojang has been released. The skin editor, named Minecraft Skin Studio, allows you to make and publish skins directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. No Android or PC versions have been announced yet, but we will keep you informed. The app costs $1.99 on the US store and you can get it from the source link below.

Source: iTunes App Store

Comments

  1. Aww, I want an Android version :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think too many people at Mojang are concerned with an Android version, none of their previous mobile apps have been ported either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just pointing out that you used that as your username :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any idea if this will eventually be able to port the skins into the ios minecraft app? This only goes to pc versions now. Also as pointed out $1.99 not free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure when officially it will be added, but you can replace the skin.png file inside the game on an Android or iOS device, it's jail-broken (I've done it myself). Also thanks for pointing that error out, I posted this at my school so I couldn't check the App Store xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment