Zombie Pigmen added to Minecraft Pocket Edition, update next month



Earlier today Johan Bernhardsson, one of the developers for Minecraft Pocket Edition, showed us this screenshot. In the image is three zombie pigmen, a mob never before seen in the miniture version of the blocky game. To not confuse people with mobs in creative he said, "This is my creative mode where I can do anything. Mobs will only be spawned in survival (at least for now)." Minecraft PE 0.5.0 will come out next month and will have an 'alternative to the Nether' as the main feature. My Samsung Galaxy is itching to get the update, are you excited?

Source: Twitter

Comments

  1. how would u find them in the game if there is no nether?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be an alternative to the Nether in 0.5.0 next month. We don't know what it looks like or anything else, but it will probably have these in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most likely they will have the same effect in the snapshots as well, where they spawn near portals if they add portals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is the update with dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ther gonna spon around the nether machine
    im guessing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got minecraft on my iPhone and I found it really annoying that I couldn't go to the nether so I can't wait for this update

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment