Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.5.0 submitted



Mobile gamers rejoice, because the latest and greatest release of Minecraft Pocket Edition has been submitted to the Google Play store, the App Store, and the Amazon App Market. The main developer Johan has also put in a change log for the update that includes Paintings, Mushroom Farms, Melons, Zombie Pigmen, the new Nether Reactor, and Glowstone! Johan stated in his livestream that not all of the intended features of 0.5.0 are in this release, due to the timeline to get the game published before Minecon 2012 in Paris. He stated that more features will be implemented in bug fix patches over the next few weeks and in 0.6.0. See the source link for the complete changelog.

Source: Mojang

Comments

  1. Nether reactor?????? I am not remembering this. I have to tweet this to my friend who does play PE. I don't. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. Just posted that, and it's acting weird. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is actually in the App Store this week! Been waiting for awhile! Pretty excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. the homepage keeps switching to mobile theme and wont let me switch it back only when i click on a page it works 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll work on it. Can you tell me what browser you're using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. when does it come out

    ReplyDelete
  7. When is it gonna be in the App Store?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets go!!!!! Update needs to come out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same with Safari on IPod.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment