Introducing the new Powered by Redstone site!

small-logo.pngIt's a new year, and we anticipated to use our new theme (the one we created back in November 2012) as our look through 2013, but many people have been reporting issues with it. It's slow and cumbersome for many users, and I've come up with a solution. Based on  Daryl Koopersmith's 'Hum' theme for Wordpress, PBR2014 is going to be our new design for quite a while. You will notice that many unnecessary parts of the site have been removed for a much cleaner design. The new theme works wonderfully on desktop and mobile devices, and we are still using DISQUS for our comments. If you have any concerns/criticism/suggestions about the new look, please don't hesitate to comment. I hope you enjoy it!

Note #1 - I am aware the comment button is a little wonky at the moment, that is the first thing we will fix.

Note #2 - If you do not like the new look, you can revert to the old look by going here. Keep in mind that the old design will be removed permanently in the second half of 2013.

Comments

  1. I think that the side bar would look better on the right side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but either way you did a good job Corbin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to add the features to allow users to get RSS Feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got the old logo back! :D
    and you used the word wonky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is the R, E, S, and E lit up? Is it a secret message!? Rese? xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comment button works fine for me. Also, the new design is nice and clean. I say leave the sidebar on the left, make all them Facebook haters mad :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was my attempt to make the word Redstone the same colors as Redstone Dust :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea, I'll see if I can add that without messing something up :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the ew logo is gone! yey! luv the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THE EW LOGO IS GONE WOOOOOHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should tell people that Rese is a hidden message, and that you are creating project Rese. xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. based on based on? GRAMMAR CHECK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment