Nominate me for best blogger in the Shorty Awards!

logo (1)Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted something not related to a Minecraft snapshot. I wanted to ask you guys to nominate me for best Blogger in the Shorty Awards. The Shorty Awards, "honor the best in social media; recognizing the people and organizations producing real-time short content across Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Foursquare and the rest of the social web." I looked at the Blogging category and I think it's something I can at least get in the top twenty if all of you guys vote for me. If you have enjoyed this site at all, consider voting for me by tweeting something like this on your Twitter:
I nominate @corbindavenport for a Shorty Award in #blogger because he made PoweredbyRedstone.net!

Of course you can put your own reason after 'because', that's just a sample. The top person in the Blogger category has 3K votes, and I think we can beat that. So if you have one minute, please vote for me by typing the tweet above or clicking here to vote on their website.. It would mean so much to me if you did, and I will thank each and every one of you. Thank you!

Note: Please use my personal username above instead of @poweredredstone, so all the votes go into one place!

Comments

  1. Of course we will! come on guys! We can do this! Corbin deserves this. He spends so much time giving to us, (posts, tweets, info, cool icons, etc.) we need to give back! VOTE CORBIN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you peppy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to fall asleep in class. I had to do something. Nah JK he really does deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I don't have a Twitter account. So I can't vote. Sorry! I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you. Can you please nominate me in scienceor in education? http://shortyawards.com/Anastasios8 or tweet this: I nominate @Anastasios8 for a shorty award in #science # education because he loves chemistry!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment