Something new is coming

new

Get ready.

Comments

  1. I wonder what I'm getting ready for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corbin getting blown up by a Creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. has any1 noticed that he has a yellow powered by redstone tshirt on which hasnt been released yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a new weekly update show!


    Don't believe, I have no idea what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps it's the new forums? Or something bigger!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing the new forum...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My best bet is ur idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe the forums, but if I was Corbin, I would try some other way to advertise for forums.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could probably come up with about 50 different things this could mean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe it's powered by daylight (you know day light sensors)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment