April Fools!

untitledWell, actually it's April 2nd. But I wanted to let you guys know that the stories we posted yesterday, both the EA one and the Minecraft+ one, were fake. Although most of you guys who read the article knew it was but a joke, many of the commentors on our Google Plus page believed it to be real. We even got emails asking if SimCity 5 was going to be Minecraft. Nope, SimCity 5 is that game that never works online. Some of you though the joke was good, so thanks for that :P

Hope this clears up the confusion some of you guys had, and we return to our normal programming.

Comments

  1. Don't scare me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD - Best April fools I've seen in the past 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew it corbin

    ReplyDelete
  4. KNEW IT!
    Only a great mind like corbin can come up with a prank THIS boss!
    The reason i could tell it was a fake was because I saw recently a tweet by Notch saying:
    Things I like about EA:
    -
    -
    -

    So, yeah. My brother totally fell for it!
    SO FUNNY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzz... what i missed the joke fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf!! why yu tric me ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. this proves that nobody clicks on the Sources: whatever
    button :P
    i did!
    xD
    trololol man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment