Minecraft PE 0.7.1 released, fixes numerous bugs and heading to your devices

chartsMinecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.0 was plagued by a huge amount of bugs, and the Mojang team has been hard at work fixing them. Today Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for both Android and iOS (no mention of the Amazon Appstore release) fixing the infamous furnace bug as well as hundreds of others. Johan tweeted today, "Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.1 has been submitted and should be going out to Android users now. The iOS version will be out asap." That pretty much sums it up, although it's possible Mojang was waiting for 0.7.1 to release the update to Kindle users. Either way check your devices for the update, and let us know if it's reached you yet (it hasn't shown up for us on Android). See the souce link below for the original tweet.

Source: Twitter

Comments

  1. It has not came for me yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mojang... Maybe I can get my 57 iron out of my freaking furnace, now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its out on iOS i dont know about other platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is it going to be out for kindle fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting probably a good 3 months for this update. It really needs to come out for the kindle fire. I becoming very impatient with amazon. 8/

    ReplyDelete
  6. es lo mejor del mundo

    ReplyDelete
  7. minecraft moa mucho

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really pissed.June 7, 2013 at 7:21 PM

    I swear if the Amazon appstore doesn't release the update within the next week I will doestroy my kindle fire and buy an Ipad instead. Thats a threat to Amazon Kindle Fire right there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really pissedJune 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM

    Which appstore do you have? Because the Amazon Appstore hasn't comenout yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's out on iOS, Corbin.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. And we love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment