A note to my readers, and future changes

Hello all!

Powered by Redstone has been live (on one domain or another) for nearly three years. Three. Years. That's a heck of a lot longer than a huge amount of blogs, and we still have a large following and a community. But alas, the one thing I can't put off to work on Powered by Redstone is coming. And it has a name: high school.

That's right, that evil thing that keeps us from playing Minecraft all day long. Yes, the graphics are better, but it doesn't leave me a whole lot of time to maintain Powered by Redstone. But Powered by Redstone is in a bit of a rough patch right now, as our old co-author Adam Fickle hasn't written on here for more than a year and new author Timothy is just as busy as I am (if not more).

But I will find time to write for this old blog, I don't think I can find it in my heart to stop writing for you guys. Even though views are the lowest they have been since January, we still have a strong following. A bunch of you guys showed up for our livestream, and we promise to do those more (maybe once a month?).

But lots of changes are coming to freshen things up. I don't want to say what quite yet, because some of them are exciting and some you might not even notice. So stay tuned for those in the near future :)

- Corbin

Comments

  1. I'm excited to see the changes coming, but at the same time I'm sad to see this site slow down a bit. I've been an avid reader for almost two years now, and I love that this site is still going strong! I can't wait to see the changes and I wish you the best of luck in High School! (It's really not as bad as it's made out to be in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, and don't worry, as a high school student myself, you'll have plenty of time to post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, yes high school, a little bit harder, but it will get better trust me. I am almost done with highschool, boy was highschool cool, as much as boring but just try the best and never give up no matter how little hope there is. and plese keep this place alive, frozen, but not dead plz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.lbsim.ac.in/Uploads/file.asp

    Elle a tout vu, Anna Sam. Le voleur qui cache un CD dans une boîte de camembert. La femme enceinte de trois semaines qui s'attribue la caisse prioritaire. Le dragueur: "Vous êtes ouverte?" Elle: "Ma caisse oui, moi non." Et cette mère qui la toise…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment