Our sister site Red_Shift will be shut down August 31st, 0x10c will not see the light of day

redshiftMany moons ago (before we even had our own domain) I created the site Red_Shift as a blog about Notch's then-in-development space shooter 0x10c. The site was put on pause for a while, due to there being little to no news coming out of Mojang about the game. We still hoped there would be a return, until Notch said the game was dead on a TF2 live stream.

There is an active project to re-create the game, but it won't have the storyline, code, or name of 0x10c. Since 0x10c is dead, we are also shutting down Red_Shift. On August 31st, 2013 it's URL will redirect to my personal site and the feeds will be turned off.

Don't worry, Powered by Redstone will continue to be maintained as normal. But it's sister has passed away.

Comments

  1. Aw, that really is a shame... I was really looking forward to 0x10c! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I had hopes for that game... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My buddy and I have hacked Notch and Mojang (I'm sorry Notch) and we've gotten access to all of his drives, backup drives and every single file! Among these files we found those of 0x10c and we can share it with anyone who would like to have the game. You can reach me at S.Olkeskli@gmail.com. @Grakiao:disqus @calebhansen:disqus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment