Poll: What's your favorite Minecraft version?

I started playing Minecraft around Beta 1.6, and it might have been my favorite version. Minecraft was the first game I bought for the computer (I wasn't a huge computer gamer, I preferred my Nintendo DS Lite for games at the time). I think it was my favorite version, because I played a lot of it while constantly asking my friend over Skype how to make a pickaxe. But I wanted to know what you, our readers, favorite version of Minecraft is. Is it the very latest version, or an older one? Let us know in the poll below!

[polldaddy poll="7329081"]

Comments

  1. I don't know, just any version in Alpha where they had that awesome fire spreading glitch. Where trees would burn like CRAZY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bout 1.2.5? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings back memories of the good old beta days when I joined...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment