FUNNY VIDEO AND MORE (READ)


Okay guys so here is a new video of mine. Any feedback would be great. But I'm sure you guys are all tired of seeing my videos. Am I right? Pretty sure I am. So with that being said, I would like to say this: I want to see YOUR videos. If you are a minecaft youtuber and you think you have some funny videos, let me know! I would love to post them on PBR to show everybody else. Simply email me (SoldierStudiosVG@gmail.com) your youtube account name and the video that you would like me to look at. If I find it funny/cool/entertaining then I will post it :) Thanks guys!

Comments

  1. Corbin, did you know that Captain Sparklez made a new music video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent in a video! Hope you enjoy it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cant keep up with news. CaptainSparklez had a new music vid and there was a new snapshot! WTF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment