Minecraft 1.7 will allow minigames to reset, and some other small chat additions

UntitledMinecraft 1.7 certainly has some huge changes and additions, as shown from Thursday's giant snapshot. But what about smaller features? Dinnerbone posted the above snippet of code on GitHub today, which is also conviently posted below:
/sayraw {"text":"Want to reset the current minigame? ", "extra": [{"text":"Click here!", "clickEvent":{"action":"run_command", "value":"/scoreboard players set minigame_resetting 1"}}]}

{
"text": "Want to reset the current minigame? ",
"extra": [
{
"text": "Click here!",
"clickEvent": {
"action": "run_command",
"value": "/scoreboard players set minigame_resetting 1"
}
}
]
}

But what is it? Well, it's code to reset minigames (and their scores) built into the game. This will be a great help to map creators as a way to quickly change or stop minigames, which should allow for more efficient maps. Dinnerbone also tweeted, "There are other actions, like open a url. Screenshot links are clickable now, also."

Even though this is a very small change (and not very news-worthy) it is still a great improvement that will be coming in the next snapshot, and eventually, Minecraft 1.7.

Source: GitHub

Comments

  1. This makes me really excited inside! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this makes me shiver with excitement! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mapmaking will be freaking awesome! c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. timberland shoes online

    Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I…

    ReplyDelete
  5. denim & supply ralph lauren jeans

    Wow! Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my website?

    ReplyDelete
  6. asics löparskor dam billigt

    I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own web site now. Actually the b…

    ReplyDelete
  7. asics nimbus 16 dam

    I have recently started a web site, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nike free run billigt

    I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me recognize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment