Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.6 now available for Android, iOS and Amazon haven't approved it yet

Screenshot_2013-10-11-23-15-30It seems Android Minecraft players (me included) are getting a special treat today, as Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.6 has been released on the Google Play Store before either the Apple App Store or the Amazon Appstore. I have received the update on my Android tablet as seen above, and others are reporting receiving the update as well.

If you can remember, for Pocket Edition 0.7.5 Amazon jumped the gun and released the update several days before it became available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. At the time of writing neither Amazon nor Apple has the 0.7.6 update available to download. See the source link below for the Minecraft Pocket Edition page on Google Play.

Source: Google Play

Comments

  1. I am still stuck in 0.7.5.my google playstore doesn't have any update button.I have got only the uninstall and the open button :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why cant I play on realms, I cant see any improvement , is there any ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it another try, and if that doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling it (you won't have to buy it again, it's locked to your account).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try (and thank you for replying :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. but my worlds will all be wiped out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how am i supposed to backup my worlds ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your worlds are not deleted when you delete Minecraft (at least on Android, I think do on iPhone). They are stored on your internal storage nice and safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive had it for the last month

    ReplyDelete
  10. When is coming out for ios7 ipad mini?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it still says 0.7.5 :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. App Store ios 7???
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Minecraft Pocket Edition works on iOS 5 or later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whenever it gets submitted to the Apple App Store.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It says 'haven't', I believe it should be: "...and Amazon hasn't approved it yet" Thanks for having such an awesome blog/news centre!

    ReplyDelete
  16. XxHidden_BlazexX_MinecraftOctober 14, 2013 at 6:14 PM

    Aww I used to have an Android, but then it broke :( Now I have iOS

    ReplyDelete
  17. for me the update is not in the apple store

    ReplyDelete
  18. The update is not available in the Apple App Store yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey guys can you add me to your realms my realms username is IUSUALLYTROLL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Add can you guys invite me to play on realms my realms name is BCOE01 make sure to use caps pls thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment