New Author: Brady Kafka

Oh hey there, I didn't see you! My name's Brady and I'm the newest (and most fabulous) member of the Powered By Redstone team! I've been an avid reader and follower since early 2012 and I can honestly say that this is the site that really inspired me and got me into the Minecraft fanbase. I'm one year older than Corbin, a sophomore in High School, and I really enjoy the entirety of Minecraft's community. I just love to look at mods, maps, and resource packs that the Minecraft community has made. I've been a Bukkit dev for a little bit over a year now, and I love that Minecraft has opened up a whole new world of modding and programming to me.

Anyways, this is sort of my "Hello" to the site and I hope to bring you some articles soon! I will primarily be focused on reviewing and posting about various community-created features, such as servers, adventure maps, resource packs, etc. I'm really excited to get to start looking for those "hidden diamonds" in the Minecraft community! I look forward to becoming part of the Powered by Redstone family and to show y'all the entirety of the Minecraft community!

Comments

  1. No body likes you. Take back the night so Corbin can come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it funny that this was posted the same day as mojang posted on mojang.com about their new employee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to hell. Just kidding. It's much much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I am da man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not the one trying to get the ads to work :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, Kafka sounds like a Czech surename. Donť you have any ancestors there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a huge coincidence if I've ever seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, actually! I'm a direct relative to Franz Kafka, a famous writer. Sort of ironic, isn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was all planned, my dear grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya everybody but brady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just learned that on that very same day we lost EvilSeph from the minecraft dev team! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Now that's great! (i'm Czech :D) I'm sure that you inherited some talent after him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, dude! youre one of the top commenters as well! XD (although I've posted more comments still XD XD have fun beating my record)
    ~Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you could never post a comment again and no one would break your record :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! I'm gonna attempt it! Mark my words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you suggesting I'm a woman? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brady If you look at the about page it doesn't say you're a writer! Looks like your not quite an official writer yet.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. XD Probably true, but I don't plan on stopping any time soon- I'll blow you off the chart! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment