Ask us a question!

unnamedA little while back we banned asking release dates for Minecraft in the comments, because the questions were overflowing the normal article discussion. Although we love answering questions through our email (at the contact page), but that's not always the most convenient way. So instead of re-inventing the wheel and making our own question-and-answer platform for you, we simply decided to go with the popular Ask.FM.

If you are not familiar with how Ask.FM works, it's very simple. Simply visit our Ask.FM page in the link at the bottom of the article, type in a question in the big box, and click Ask. You don't even need an account, and it works great on mobile and desktop. You are welcome to ask anything Minecraft-related, but you can always check the sidebar for the estimated release dates for every Minecraft edition (which is updated frequently). So ask away!

UPDATE: We added a page on our site called 'Minecraft Q&A' where you can ask us questions instead of from our Ask.FM page. The questions you ask go straight to Ask.FM, and the page also shows the most recent answers.

Source: Ask.FM

Comments

  1. At my school they banned Ask.FM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here >.< that sucks :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Powered by Redstone is not blocked, you can look at the most recent answers on the right sidebar. Also remember you can ask us questions by emailing us at poweredbyredstoneblog@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any technology in minecraft pe 0.9.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I have a suggestion for MCPE.
    Could you possibly implement like some sort of code or scan thing that we could use to port worlds? Also, how do you get PC worlds like the screenshots on the (Apple) app store?
    Thanks,
    Minecraft girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. just do it at home then

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I figured out a way to port worlds from one of my devices to the other. I did it thru iExplorer but is there an easier/better way? I use Mac on iTunes version 1.6.5 it's a bit older.
    This is from one of the worlds from my iPad. It's the Taj Mahal. Tool me 14 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I figured out a way to port worlds from one of my devices to the other. I did it thru iExplorer but is there an easier/better way? I use Mac on iTunes version 1.6.5 it's a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think there is a better way in iOS, Android has several alternatives though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment