New survival inventory, updated crafting screen, and flat worlds confirmed for PE 0.9.0

Bfjgh04IYAAQx4x

Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.9.0 is sizing up to be one of the biggest, if not the greatest, Minecraft Pocket Edition update ever. Infinite worlds, cave systems, Endermen, and more biomes have already been confirmed in the past. Today Johan and Jeb from Mojang announced several more additions to PE. Johan said on Twitter, "First step of the multiplayer is working, now working on new survival inventory and updated crafting screen." The flat world is shown in the above screenshot.

Unfortunately neither developer has shown what the new survival inventory or updated crafting interface looks like (it might not be done either). However with the ever-increasing amount of features, it looks like 0.9.0 might not make it for it's Q1 2014 release timeframe. We will have to wait and see :)

Source: Twitter

Comments

  1. I really don't think the release timeframe is quarter 1. Tomasso said that it is more likely to be released on Q2. Q1 is the likely date for beta release on Android. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the pic I was talking about from the tweet from Jeb and Tom (look at the previous article, in the comments) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt trust the release dates... BECAUSE they always say something and it always comes out so much later... but thats just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds right to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait till this comes out. I love playing with my girlfriend Allison, we build cool stuff and I really want a flat world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that they have Tommo the updates might not take 2+ months after the expected release to come out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rafael Mck'z RodriguezFebruary 11, 2014 at 6:40 AM

    Are they going to put hunger bar in the update?

    ReplyDelete
  8. when is the update 0.9.0 coming

    ReplyDelete
  9. join my server on minecraft multiplayer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment