Minecraft PE 0.10.0 Build 8 released, this time it's probably the last one

It seems bugs keep popping up in the Minecraft PE, because there has now been three beta builds since the one that was supposed to be the last.

Build 5 was originally scheduled to be the final testing build before the final release of 0.10.0, but two days ago Build 6 was released. Today Build 7 was released, which had a major bug related to text rendering, thus Build 8 was released shortly afterwards. Here's the changelog:

Bugfixes

  • Fixed an issue with server discovery

  • Fixed audio remaining muted after switching apps

  • Can sleep again when connected to a server

  • The player is now rotated correctly when sleeping


Tweaks

  • The clouds and the terrain are now tinted red during sunset

  • Modders can now use shader version 300 if they wish to

  • Possibly made text rendering (especially non-ASCII) much faster

  • Added back water sounds


If you are already in the beta program, check the Play Store for updates. If you are not already in the beat program, check here for full instructions. But at this point if you haven't joined, you might as well wait for the final release (probably later this month).

Source: Google+

Comments

  1. Gosh, I hope this is the last build. I've been waiting awhile for 0.10.0, and I'm on iOS 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been waiting for so long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it says "the beat build".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still a lot of bugs in build 8... The worst is that if you die, nothing gets rendered and the screen moves in all directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This happens to me a LOT in 0.9.0. If I'm on a multiplayer world, and I die, and if the chunk the world spawn or bed spawn is in is unloaded, I respawn and fall endlessly into the void. This leads to genuinely freaky stuff happening, such as my head being rendered upside down or backwards, empty armor slits being filled by nonexistent armor that gives no protection and cannot be removed, my setting being changed and my name being changed to either a what appears to be hecadecimal code or simply "game_difficulty", even so far as to empty my inventory every time I exit the server, filling chests with nonexistent blocks, and turning entire chunks into either empty space or entirely full of random blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone knows what can fix this or is the cause of it, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment