PC crafting system coming to console editions, may be optional

The crafting system present in the console editions of Minecraft is (arguably) much easier for beginners than PC crafting. However some players have asked for PC crafting to be implemented in consoles, if nothing else because they are used to PC crafting.

4J Studios appears to be delivering, as indicated by the picture they tweeted above. The picture shows not only a PC crafting system but also the UI for horses, beacons, and hoppers.

B3iv5b_CQAAO8r8

What is unclear is if the PC crafting system is optional or not. Although many had been hoping for an implementation of the PC crafting system on consoles, I think we can all agree the console crafting UI is much friendlier to beginners (wheras PC crafting requires memorizing of recipies). It's hard to imagine 4J Studios wouldn't make it optional.

Source: Twitter

Comments

  1. Yeah, I saw that a couple days ago… :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sign in the picture only says PS4. Does that mean it is not coming to other console?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea if this is already implemented in console edition but I notice a wither skeleton in the picture. Does this mean the wither is coming in the next update? (Maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the Wither boss is coming, along with Wither Skeletons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4j studios said that was only for crafting fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will come to other consoles too!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot tell you how long I have wanted them to implement this. I play on PC mostly, and I know every recipe by heart. But when I play on the console editions, it takes me forever to get a few things crafted because I am used to the PC crafting grid. If they implement this, I will be a much more efficient player!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One thing that would make the console editions PERFECT would be a way to get updates without Xbox live. My cousin has been running tu10 for a long time, and he has gotten almost to the point of not playing minecraft anymore because of this. If there was a way to get updates without live I would never stop playing Minecraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With Xbox Live Silver you can still update, I do it. Silver is free too, all you need is a Email address and Wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they have not put it on yet

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just the fireworks crafting interference not a new crafting iterfeence. 4j said them there self

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment