New author: Adam Easley

Hey there everybody! My name is Adam Easley and I am a new author on Powered By Redstone. I'm 14 years old and I live in the awesome state of Mississippi! I have been a long time member of the PBR community, and its a huge honor to now be a part of the PBR staff. You may know me from the comments with the username xXIron_AtomXx (which I have now changed to Adam Easley to make it look more formal ;p).

I'm really exited to be able to write for you guys and look forward to any feedback y'all might have. The majority of my articles will be more on community stuff i.e. builds, mods, cool YouTube videos etc. and less on the news side of things.

Hope to see y'all lots in the future!

Adam E.

Comments

  1. Nice what type of topics will you be publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of my articles will be more on community stuff i.e. builds, mods, cool YouTube videos etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you got the position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans! Welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayy you're from Mississippi? Which part?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starkville area. Hail State! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to get a new face on the writing side of things! Not that I don't like your stuff, Corbin, but it will be nice to see more that just mainly news articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stone County here. I'm an oddball but I don't care about college sports. :P No offense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... I like California better... >.< Golden state ftw xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment