Vote for us in the Shorty Awards!

As written on their website, "The Shorty Awards honor the best of social media, recognizing the people and organizations producing content on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, and the rest of the social web." But what does this have to do with Powered by Redstone?

If you have a Twitter account, I would love if you could vote for me (Corbin Davenport) in the 'Blogging' category for the Shorty Awards. All you have to do is click the link at the bottom of the page, login with Twitter, and put a reason why I should be nominated. It's as easy as that!

I've been the main (and for most of that time, the only) author for Powered by Redstone for the three years, and I also run my personal blog that I should probably write on more. It would mean a lot to me if you voted, and I will personally thank everyone that does.

Vote for me!

Comments

  1. I wish I could vote for you but I don't have Twitter sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way too younger than the the average twitter age of 21 years old :(((( . I wish they had a poll where even young kids could participate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! Hope you win man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The average age is much younger, there's a lot of teens on Twitter (myself included). No worries if you can't vote, I'll keep writing :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. well but my parents won't allow it.My school principal is really strict about having twitter accounts and she has brain washed all the parents in our school.She has kind of brainwashed me to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment