PBR Build Contest: how to send in your build

Alright everybody its time for the build contest to come to a close. Bellow is a list of how to send in your builds.

  • Please email your build to: buildcontest@poweredbyredstone.net

  • You may send 1-5 pictures of your build, a short description of your build(no more than a paragraph), and a name or username to credit you by

  • All builds MUST be sent in by 11:59 P.M. EST on Friday August 28th

  • I will review your builds and announce a winner Saturday afternoon


So, now that you know how to send in your build, go ahead and put in those finishing touches and send it on!

Comments

  1. As you all know, I am pumped for this build contest. Unfortuneatley, I was on a delayed plane until past the turn in time of the build... I already had my build done but I just hadn't sent in my build yet. I just sent it and I hope that the staff of Powered by Redstone will consider my build as I spent much time on my build and I could not control the plane. I waited until the last day because I was told the exact number if photos allowed would e revealed close to the due date but I missed it... Please consider my build!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment