Minecon 2016 cape possibly leaked

Every time a Minecon event is held, attendees can recieve a Minecon-themed cape for their Minecraft username. The cape shows in-game on Minecraft PC Edition, and every Minecon brings a new cape. Well, Mojang might have just leaked the 2016 cape design.

For those of you who don't know, NameMC.com is a nice website that can show information about a specific Minecraft user, like their actual Minecraft ID and skin. Reddit user 'Avgars' posted a link on the Minecraft subreddit to KrisJelbring NameMC, showing a never before-seen cape design. For those of you unaware, KrisJelbring is the Minecraft account of Kristoffer Jelbring, a game developer at Mojang.

So as you can see, this is about as legit as things get. There is, however, a good chance this could be a work-in-progress cape design that will be different from the final design. Honestly, I hope it will change - right now it looks pretty bland.

Source: Reddit 

Comments

  1. I just noticed that it kinda looks like prismarine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ropa interior de hombre calvin klein

    Thanks , I've just been looking for information approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. botas timberland nino

    I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zapatillas salomon baratas

    Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. timberland outlet espana

    It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to…

    ReplyDelete
  6. nike air max courtballistec

    Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating. A good site with interesting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I'll be visitin…

    ReplyDelete
  7. timberland con tacon

    I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more…

    ReplyDelete
  8. timberland botas hombre

    This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. timberland mujer

    Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect way? I've a challenge that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. calzoncillos calvin klein imitacion

    Thank you for any other great article. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. salomon city trail

    Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment