Welcome to Redstone Central - the new home for Powered by Redstone



About a month ago, I announced that I was shutting down Powered by Redstone for a few reasons - lack of time to manage the site, a rework being needed, etc. However, after the shutdown I recieved many emails and private messages from people wanting to write for it - and not wanting to see the site shut down for good.

So here it is - Redstone Central. You could call it 'Powered by Redstone 2.0'. This is mostly just a rebranding of Powered by Redstone. Although I have grown fond of the name, I think it needed a change.

You may notice the entire site looks different too. That's because I've reworked the site to run on top of Blogger (the service Powered by Redstone ran on in it's very early days). The new theme is a breath of fresh air as well, but it still might need a few tweaks.

You'll also be excited to hear that we have at least one new writer joining the team, so you'll see posts from him soon.

So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments below. But one thing's for sure now - I'm not going anywhere.

Comments