Notch shares insight into why he left Mojang, Minecraft, and more

Recently, Markus Persson (aka Notch) has been answering questions on his Ask.FM account. And as can be expected, there's a few questions he answered about Minecraft and Mojang as a whole. Here's the most interesting answers:

Q. Why did you remove roses when you were still in the minecraft community?
A. That wasn't me. I think the reason was the red color looked weird on some phones.

Q. Opinions on how minecraft is being run now?‎
A. No opinions.

Q. will there be a sequel to minecraft?‎
A. Ask Microsoft!

Q. Why did you choose too program minecraft on java, and not on a own engine?
A. Well, I did write my own engine, in Java.

Q. hey mark what do you think about the last update of minecraft‎
A. I haven't tried it.

Q. what do you think about minecraft now ?‎
A. I think it's a fun game, and I'm very proud and grateful of how far it got.

Q. Why can't i ask you about minecraft?‎
A. Minecraft kind of consumed me for quite a long time, and it's made a bigger impact on my life than anything else ever has or will, and it's nice to get a break from it.

Q. what was your motive to sell minecraft to Microsoft?
A. I was unhappy with my situation, I was frustrated with the pressure, and 2.5 billion other reasons.

Q. Do you sometimes regret that you sold Minecraft and you have left Mojang?‎
A. Not yet. I expect I will at some point in the future, but so far it's been the best decision of my life.

He also answered some questions about gaming and other related things on his Ask.FM profile in the source link below.

Source: Ask.FM

Comments

  1. I know it was the best for him to leave Monjang but I'm worried about Microsoft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far they've been doing everything right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess so, they could charge you extra for upgrades and the actual game in the future, and they ruined a few other games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to think that even Microsoft isn't so dumb to screw up something with such an enormous community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats true they could. But mojang could have done the same thing. I dont think MicroSoft wants a few million angry Hunger Gamers on there hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo chicken (yo chicken)May 12, 2015 at 1:59 PM

    i really think Microsoft will do good with Minecraft but i'm just worried about how all these great idea's mojang had with minecraft just gone im mean just gone nothing notch or jeb can do about it they literlley got their money and left and said bye if mojang cared about this game they did the right thing of etting microsoft and their technology help them during this process of *the new era of minecraft*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo chicken (yo chicken)May 12, 2015 at 2:01 PM

    but really i think notch must have just quit because of the presure or of how the company was going down hill really

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billige Nike Free 5.0 damen türkis

    I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days..

    ReplyDelete
  9. mellandagsrea kläder

    Thank you, I've recently been searching for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  10. nike air max hyperfuse sverige

    I wish to express my thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this particular condition. Right after surfing throughout the search engines and obtaining recommendations which were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Being alive devoid of the…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calvin Klein Online Store

    I truly appreciate this post. Iˇve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  12. ralph lauren vit skjorta

    Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a millio…

    ReplyDelete
  13. adidas mjukisbyxor herr

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I抣l learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. precios nike air max

    Keep functioning ,fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. airmax baratas online

    Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. salomon s lab

    I enjoy you because of your whole labor on this web site. Ellie enjoys going through investigations and it is obvious why. I hear all relating to the powerful means you render functional guides through this web blog and therefore cause response from ot…

    ReplyDelete
  17. nike air max correr

    My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. boxer calvin klein el corte ingles

    A lot of thanks for all of the hard work on this web site. Ellie really likes participating in investigations and it's obvious why. I know all of the compelling form you convey vital tips and hints via this website and in addition boost contribution f…

    ReplyDelete
  19. ofertas zapatillas salomon

    I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ropa interior de mujer marcas

    hello there and thank you for your information ?I definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to loa…

    ReplyDelete
  21. trapery damskie timberland

    I for all time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, for the reason that if like to read it next my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment